The free style of spending a stay, as close as possible to nature, communities, history, traditions, gastronomy etc., involves orientation to a caravan holiday (personal or rented). Even if in many European countries the camping and transport infrastructure, doubled by detailed information seems to be the ideal choice, I propose an alternative where the main purpose of choosing the caravan offers something that you do not find in many western countries: wild nature, virgin forests, unique legends and traditions, mysteries, wonders and strange things. We will choose the routes so that they can be a pleasure.
Few of the over 12,000 special places in Romania, documented by Guide-Romania, are known and even fewer are marketed or possible to reach. The beauty of the places in Romania can be discovered through professional guidance in a caravan, carried out by a Professional Caravan Guide from Guide-Romania.
- Organization of thematic or on-demand excursions in unique places in Romania;
- Guided march through means of communication that are installed in the tourists' cars, with which they will continuously learn information about the objectives to be visited or the objectives in the vicinity of the road traveled by the caravan user, about the traditions of the areas, about gastronomy, about legends and local myths;
- Guidance to the objectives that are visited, according to the itinerary or at the request of the tourists (so we are very flexible to meet the interest of the tourists);
- Support during the camping period or during the entire tour;
- Consultancy and counseling (including by telephone) for caravan trips in Romania, roads, campsites, off camp camping, objectives, activities and events.
Our experience as caravan users allows us to choose the routes that can be traversed by tourists using caravans trailed by a car, without eliminating the possibility of viewing Romania's attractions.